Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Solutico, Inc's mission is to build top-performing and top-producing IT organizations through process and capability services by enabling their key business activities through creating agile, efficient, and sustainable outcomes. We achieve our mission by providing aligned, repeatable, and measured solutions that are developed hand-in-hand between our customers and staff.
At Solutico, our employees are our most valuable assets. We offer an environment that fosters creativity, original thought, collaboration, growth, leadership, and teamwork. Our goal is to hire talented individuals that fit the needs of our projects, will return value back into our organization through retention, and deliver continued successes.
Solutico's leadership team is priviledged to communicate our business objectives to every employee. They translate them into responsibilities and activities for employees at every level. This ensures our success as a company but also reinforces our committment to each of our customers while leading by example.
View our site to learn more about us:www.soluticoinc.com
We are selecting a candidate to be the PM for a Small Business Administration project to be submitted as key personell. This position is subject to contract award.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) requires enhancements to its current website to better allow for program evaluation and reporting. This system is envisioned as an integrated database containing all Small Business Investment Company(SBIC) program information, with two logical views of the data. The Public View provides access to award information as well as other data deemed publicly accessible by law. The restricted-access Government View provides all commercialization data for SBIC program evaluation.
The main objective for the project is to update the SBIC page on SBA.gov to include a searchable database of all SBICs. The major requirements will be to create a database of SBIC awardees that can be searched based on a number of different characteristics including: Year, Phase, State, Company Women/Minority Owned, Type of Fund, Award amount, etc.
This contract has a 90 day period of performance.Additionally, the interpretation for the requirements and timelines for deliverables will be interpreted by the COR and/or project manager. These requirements may be influenced by changes and in the ongoing process to update the SBIR and STTR Policy Directives.
* Have familiarity with the SBA System(s) Development Methodology and SBA standards for programming, security, and design standards.
* Provides day-to-day support to a development team: support, expertise, deliverable review, coordination, troubleshooting, problem mitigation
* Delivers, updates, and manages a project schedule and a project plan.
* Manages the full project lifecycle from initiation to closing: project scope, time, budget, and quality constraints; creates, evaluates, monitors, updates risk register and quality metrics; creates, manages, communicates, and updates the project schedule
* Utilizes gate reviews with a quality control program by which deliverables are measured and tracked so that they comply with the general and performance requirements stated in the contract
* Excellent communication skills, including ability to conduct formal presentations, ability to discuss needs with a team, document requests, and respond to their needs, excellent organization skills, and ability to produce products on a deadline
* Delivers website enhancements to a Drupal/PHP on a LAMP technology stack
* Comfortable with being the lead point of contact for a contracting officer, sponsor, and diverse set of stakeholders
* Displays sound project management practices and communicates these methods well across organization levels
* Assists with company proposal efforts as required
Skills and Competencies:
* Working knowledge/experience of database development, including their architecture, requirement identification, design, customer support/service, and overall project management
* Capacity to understand, digest, communicate, and meet business goals in relation to deliverables, risks, issues, and team
* Communicates difficult and sensitive information tactfully
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Posesses sound judgment and tact
* Ability to multi-task
* Work independently and as part of a team in a collaborative and productive manner
* Full Microsoft Office Suite
* PMP Certification
* Experience with managing new, enhancement, and maintenance efforts for projects < 5 million dollars
* A vast amount ot PM tools in their toolkit that forecast schedule, budget, hiring, risk, scope creep, etc.
* 10+ years of overall professional experience, 5 years of IT experience minimum
* M.S. or B.S
* Ability to obtain and hold a position of Public Trust
* Paid Federal Holiday Schedule plus day after Thanksgiving
* Telework -- local preferred
* Challenging Assignments
* Professional Growth
* Competetive Pay
* C2C, W2, 1099