Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Messaging Innovation Manager-729603
The Capital One Digital Sales Operations team is looking for an individual who is knowledgeable about industry practices and cutting edge technology related to the email channel and other Digital channels. The individual will help drive large scale changes which will move Capital One's email process to be a leader in the industry. We are looking for someone who is digitally savvy and can drive innovation within the channel with a goal of providing simple and intuitive customer experiences. The candidate will partner with others to build the business case for change and help drive the actual implementation through the organization. They will engage in market research and brand development, review and build business cases. The candidate will also manage our email 3rd party vendor relationships to identify new opportunities, drive the strategy, and oversee ongoing support.
- Directly or indirectly oversee innovation efforts in our digital channels
- Analyze information to make decisions and/or influence change
- Represent team or function to internal & external stakeholders
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- May manage team of 5 people
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- 2 years of experience in People management
- 1 year of experience in Research and development
- 1 year of experience in Process management
- 2 years of experience in Project management
- Masters Degree in Business, Marketing or Business Administration (MBA)
- New Product Development certification (NPDP from the Product Development and Management Association - PDMA), Project Management Certification
- 3+ years experience in Relationship management – influencing & communication at all levels internally and externally
- 5 years of experience in People management
- 2 years of experience in Research and development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Richmond
Other Locations:United States-Virginia-McLean, United States-Illinois-Mettawa
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time