Coastal Hospitality Associates, LLC Holiday Inn North Beach - Maintenance Engineer (Full Time) in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Holiday Inn North Beach - Engineer / Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
Responsible for maintaining the general condition of the property with regards to all aspects of basic electrical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical and painting work. Complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis. Participate in the preventative maintenance program for all building equipment and rooms. Complete other special projects assigned periodically by the engineering supervisor or the Director of Engineer.
Prior or related experience
Availability .to work 2 to 3 nights per week
Availability to work weekends.
- Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50 pounds.
- Push/pull carts and other equipment up to 100 pounds.
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Reach overhead
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 4-hours in length.
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Work environment – Engineering work shop, all areas of the hotel. Working on stepladders. Job involves working under variable temperature conditions and noise levels, in indoor and outdoor settings, and around fumes and/or odor hazards, dust and/or mite hazards, and chemicals.
Benefits: Paid Time Off; Health & Welfare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Insurance and Life Insurance); company matched 401K program; Hotel discounts and more!