Northrop Grumman Plans Support Analyst-Military Trainer 3 in Suffolk, Virginia
Plans Support Analyst-Military Trainer 3
Requisition ID: 17014181
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Suffolk
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Provides consulting expertise to military or defense clients in the development and evaluation of military training and doctrine. May have specialized expertise in planning and executing some or all phases of military training exercises, including doctrinal development, scenario development, and after action review and analysis.
This position requires an ACTIVE SECRET level security clearance with the ability to upgrade to a TS/SCI to even be considered. If you do NOT possess at least that first requirement,PLEASE DO NOT APPLY; as you will NOT be selected.
Join Northrop Grumman Technical Services and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are seeking a Plans Support Analyst-Military Trainer 3 to join our team in Suffolk, VA.
Work as a member of NGTS, under the Joint Exercise Support Team of the Operations Task Order. We are seeking a highly motivated person to serve as a Plans Support Analyst Military Trainer to provide dedicated support to the Plans Section, Joint Collective Training Division (JCTD), and serve as the single point of contractor interaction in facilitating directed programs, processes, and administrative responsibilities determined in formal agreement by the government. Responsibilities: Accomplish tasks ranging from drafting emails for senior personnel to completing documents, briefings, presentations, and publications for government use and distribution. Accommodate no-notice task changes in order to be responsive to impromptu customer requirements. Represent the plans Section in a variety of forums involving JS J7 senior leadership. Support, develop, coordinate, maintain, and manage, as required, DD JT: Out of Cycle Request Program; Annual Worldwide Joint Training Conference; Effectiveness Feedback Program; Assessment Program; Event Handbook; Standing Operating Procedures and Synch Working Group meetings.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• B.A./ B.S. with 3 years experience OR 7 years experience in lieu of degree
• Excellent and well-founded, written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Must display position level appropriate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Facilitation experience to include presentations and classroom instructions is essential.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with the JST supporting JS J7 required.
• Must be able to develop plans, execute, assess, and adjust, evaluate, and report with little to no supervision.
• Requires at least ten (10) years’ experience in planning and conducting training for joint/combined organization.
• Requires the ability to organize and complete assignments according to established standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style & terminology.
• Possess an active Secret level security clearance with the ability to upgrade to a TS/SCI
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
•Master’s Degree is a plus.
• Joint Staff experience is highly desirable.
• Former formal instructor is preferred.
• Graduate of a Senior Service School program is desired.
• Combat Arms experience in either Army or Marines is highly preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Plans Support Analyst-Military Trainer 3
Requisition ID: 17014181