ManTech Project Control Specialist in Stafford, Virginia
• Provide technical and analytical support and data analysis to MCSC and assigned Project Office.
• Expertise with Integrated Broadcast System (IBS) and Receivers desired.
• Reproduce distribute and track system S/W.
• Develop and update training materials.
• Support program office documentation development.
• Coordinate with sponsor offices on S/W and H/W baselines/updates.
• Assist in H/W and S/W development.
• Provide Help Desk support and recommendations for problem resolution and maximizing system performance.
• Support H/W and S/W tech refresh activities including documentation and application development.
• Develop test plans and conduct, facilitate, and observe system level testing, integration testing, S/W and H/W testing.
• Coordinate with test and accreditation activities to obtain certifications.
• Assist in IBS/IBR and host interoperability testing and integration activities.
• Provide CONOP, COE, and TTP development support.
• Support research and development activities.
• Perform technical studies and conduct analysis of current and future IBR requirements.
• Attend meetings and conferences, capture and prepare meeting minutes, and provide presentation/ briefing support.
• Gather, compile, summarize information, and draw conclusions.
• Must be able to work independently and resolve problems within an assigned area of responsibility.
• Must possess strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to professionally communicate and interface with management, supervisors and peers required.
• 4 Years of recent relevant technical experience.
• Knowledge of government/USMC procedures and policies in support of acquisition, logistics, and fielding activities desired.
• Experience supporting MCISRE systems and show increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience in the preparation, typing, filing of military acquisition documentation including typing in the appropriate format for technical documentation and data entry in spreadsheets and databases.
• Knowledge in leading analysis efforts on highly complex problems or mission specific operational problems, directing technical teams on operational and/or developmental projects throughout system life cycle (development of requirements to final delivery).
• Government issued Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
• Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Candidates will be subject to a security investigation and must be able to meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a minimum of security clearance issued by the U.S. Government.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.