Rose International INC Programmer/Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Position Title: Programmer/Analyst
Position Number: 261465
Location: Richmond, VA
Desired Skill Set:
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Role: Programmer Analyst 5
Start Date: 07/24/2017
End Date: 01/10/2018
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Interview type: In Person Only
*local candidates strongly preferred
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions
Client''s is requesting for a contractor to provide technical support and expertise to the Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) to provide the necessary improvements and enhancements to the OCME’s information database (VMEDS) and/or other IT functions.
Works as part of the Client''s Office of Information Management & OCME team to
• Create a data portal for DFS’s case level toxicology data to be transferred to OCME’s database
• Through the portal, case level toxicology data from DFS will be matched and uploaded into the OCME’s VMEDS database automatically
• Create a second data portal for specific elements on individual cases within the VMEDS database to be automatically sent to DMV in a desired electronic format outlined by DMV
• Restructure the toxicology page and format in VMEDS
• Eliminate the one-to-many relationship of the toxicology data table
• Create user specific email notifications when toxicology data is uploaded in VMEDS
• Create functionality in VMEDS where certified copies of final toxicology reports can be pulled from electronic case files in VMEDS in PDF form
• Create an interface for OCME staff to request and submit toxicology requests electronically
• Provide timely enhancements and/or modifications to VMEDS as needed and authorized by OCME’s Administrative Deputy and/or Chief Medical Examiner.
• Establish programs/systems/reporting tools in VMEDS that will allow OCME staff members to run standardized reports
• Reports should be in a usable format that can be manipulated by staff (e.g., Excel, Word)
• Restructure the ‘search’ page in VMEDS
• If needed, provide expertise in the recommendation and/or selection of new information database system for the OCME.
• Extensive MS Web Expressions development experience. Required 3 Years
• Experience with CME from Vertig Highly desired 2 Years
• Proven experience in data integration between systems via Web/FTP and or database interfaces. Required 3 Years
• Very strong T/SQL background Required 3 Years
• An excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subje Required 5 Years#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.