Leidos Test/Quality Assurance Engineer in RESTON, Virginia
The Leidos Health Products & Solutions Operation has an opening for a Senior Test Engineer with experience in the commercial healthcare industry or commercial product development to support the integration, testing and delivery of the Leidos healthcare enterprise platform.
This position will preferably be based out of our offices in either Reston, VA or Morgantown, WV
The responsibilities for this position include developing and implementing the careC2 software and system test program. Duties include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of client and/or company products. Identification and configuration of associated toolsets to support automated and manual test cases. Leading a team to support test cases and procedures development with traceability to customer requirements and executing the tests to include support for test readiness events, defect identification and fault isolation; and status reporting on test events.
Evaluates change requests to include cost, schedule, risk, and supportability for enterprise application testing.
Anticipated travel for this role is 25%, dependent upon the stage of the program.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Test/Quality Assurance, Computer Science or Information Technology with 8-12 years of experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Test/Quality Assurance, Computer Science or Information Technology with 6-10 years of experience
• Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex engineering documentation
• Experience with using automated test toolsets
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud computing environments
• Experience with testing of multiple enterprise product lines
• Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.