Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Program Manager in Reston, Virginia
ACET, Inc. is seeking an experienced Program Manager to serve as the primary liaison with our government customer.
- Managing customer expectations, the contract/task order, ensuring that we meet cost, schedule, & technical objectives, and managing all subcontractors.
- Support meetings with the customers and stakeholders, develop/present briefings and provide status on the program, and perform decision making related to the task order activities.
- Negotiating and ensuring the subcontractors are responsive and meet the contractual customer expectations for the program.
- Ensuing all work is completed with high quality results. Drive continuous improvement. Identify root causes of performance gaps, and formulate corrective action plans for improvement with area team members.
- Supporting the development of proposal activities and cost estimate activities. Research and formulate plans to accomplish major projects, including manpower estimates, cost estimates and work measuring devices such as milestones or critical path charts.
- Performing day to day management of ACET personnel and the subcontractors on the program to ensure all contract requirements are being worked including all cost, schedule, performance and risk aspects. These include:
- CDRL deliverables coordination and delivery
- All reviews and interchange meeting with stakeholders
- Materials and ODCs purchases coordination/processing as required
- Establish a schedule and execution to that schedule
- Performance to the contract requirements
- Risk management and mitigation
- Financial monitoring and control including: operating budgets, spend plans, processing invoices, ETCs/EACs, etc.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Subcontractor performance
- GFE monitoring, inventory and tracking as applicable
- Extreme customer focus
- 10 years' of direct experience managing task orders
- Proficient utilizing major Microsoft Office business applications and, SharePoint
- Federal acquisition experience and expertise
- Leading Technical Teams and working in a team environment
- Must have the ability to work independently or under minimal general direction
- Must be able to analyze user needs to determine functional requirements
- Strong organizational, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience briefing customers, stakeholders, and management (at various levels) on project capabilities and status, including financial spend plan execution status
- Experience planning/managing multiple projects simultaneously and organizing and structuring solutions to complex challenges
- Experience creating project documentation and generating metrics
*Nice to Have Skills: *
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems/Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Experience with Cybersecurity of UAS/UAV communications
- Experience supporting FAA
- Masters or advanced degree
- Experience with Microsoft Project
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Locations: US-VA-RestonUS-MD-Waldorf
Clearance Level Required: Public Trust High
# of Openings: 1
Travel Required: Yes, some CONUS travel will be required