Community Health Systems LPN-FT-Day Shift-Tri Cities OB GYN in Petersburg, Virginia
This professional caregiver establishes priorities based on essential patient needs and assumes responsibility and accountability for providing age-specific care to the patients. The accurate capture and documentation of clinical data are critical to this position. Under the immediate direction of a physician or mid-level provider, this LPN may prepare and administer medications and instruct patients about medications, special diets and preventative medicine initiatives (i.e. Wellness). The ability to implement care in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent, systematic and continuous manner is essential to ensure excellent patient care standards are maintained. This nursing professional may perform special clinical implementation functions that require clinical expertise. Facilitate the same day access for ALL patients requesting to be treated by provider.
● Graduate from a state approved Licensed Practical Nurse school of nursing, required.
● High school diploma or equivalent, required.
● Two (2) years Licensed Practical Nursing experience in a medical practice, preferred.
● Two(2) years experience as a Licensed practical Nurse, required.
● A current Licensed Practical Nursing license in the state of Virginia, required.
● American Heart Association BLS Certification.
Organization: Southside Physician Network
Requisition ID: 1743945