Owens & Minor Client Engagement Center Director in Mechanicsville, Virginia
Executes the vision for and operation of a 500 seat Client Engagement Center managing a diverse set of customer service, financial services and support activities ensuring customer satisfaction and ensuring sales, operations, technical support and teammate engagement levels are measured and achieved.Provides the Operations Team and the Provider Service Team with regular communications regarding client interactions.Instills creativity, continuous improvement and innovation throughout the team; is a visionary for the future while ensuring solid day-to-day operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Manages multiple and varied Client Engagement Center activities to achieve target operational outputs and quality metrics.
2.Ensures proper staffing levels across CEC operational groups and teams to deliver services
3.Ensures teammate training programs are successfully implemented and achieve client and internal performance standards.
4.Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing trends for opportunities to improve the way service can be resolved for clients.
5.Provides critical input into the design and implementation of all CEC related systems and tools
6.Manages and inspires a team of high performing team members to advocate for the customer while balancing the needs of the business; achieves and exceeds service standards by identifying team performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement.
7.Develops a world class shared services organization through the recruitment, coaching, managing and leading of the customer service, financial services and back office teams.
8.Manages to a budget, maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting as required.
9.Drives rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses for customer feedback using leading practice research and analytics methodologies.
10.Acts as a customer champion amongst senior leadership and across the organization continually bringing world-wide best practices from customer focused industries to our organization.
11.Strategizes to uphold and consistently deliver the commitments outlined within Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI); delivers measurable Return on Investment (ROI), strategic innovation, performance reporting and human capital development.
12.Ensures timely follow-up and follow through communication with customers and escalates issues as required to coordinate optimal resolutions.
13.Maintains and contributes to a safe work environment by adhering to corporate policies and safety procedures.
14.Collaborates with international counterparts to share knowledge and best practices
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Business Administration or Finance focus preferred
- Ten years of progressive shared service center experience or management required; within relevant field (healthcare; supply chain compliance; medical device) strongly preferred
- A minimum of five years of management experience required
- Any combination of education and experience that fulfills the above requirements
- In depth knowledge of call center technologies and interacting business systems
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Extremely detailed oriented; analytical thinker with strong troubleshooting skills; ability to think systemically and creatively
- Hands-on individual who is able to take on day-to-day tasks providing additional support where necessary to deliver world-class service in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Strong effective ability to influence in an indirect, matrixed, and virtual environment
- Demonstrates leadership as a core competency
- Understands and is responsive to the diverse global culture and needs of clients
- Passionate about building a "Best in Class" organization that drives business success and also creates a great place to work
- Thorough understanding of how to drive key performance metrics and in particular quality and customer satisfaction
- Strong capability in assessing, developing, and hiring talent
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to a broad, diverse audience from executives and clients to support staff
- Demonstrated success in working across a matrixed organization
- Passionate about new technology and product development with a customer centric view to drive problem resolution
- Strong understanding of O&M's E2E processes
- Ability to travel up to 10%