Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Business Title:Manager, Federal CIO Advisory
Area of Interest:Federal IT Strategy
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice is a recognized leader in providing services crucial to the federal government’s continuous and secure operations. Our professionals assist agencies in managing financial, informational, and operational risks, as well as provide performance improvement recommendations to improve agencies’ efficiency. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice based out of our Tysons Corner office.
* Manage and deliver large, complex engagements that identify, design, and implement business and technology services for U.S. Federal government clients
* Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
* Identify and communicate engagement findings to senior management and client personnel
* Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and creating proposals
* Assist with developing or updating firm methodologies regarding technology operations services
* Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and client environments
* Eight years of experience in a consulting or technology operations role with demonstrated knowledge of Information Technology (IT) operations, systems, architecture, and technical controls; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
* PMI Project Management Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor, and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library certifications preferred; IT portfolio management experience also preferred
* Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior client executives
* U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.