Army Installation Management Command Recreation Assistant (Facilities Operator) NF-02 in Many vacancies Fort Lee, Virginia
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Lee, VA. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.) - Fill in the blank with Area of Consideration identified by management and included in the AOC Assessment.
This position is located at the Fort Lee Bowling Center.
The duties of the Recreation Assistant include but not limited to the following:
Opens and/or closes facilities by locking/unlocking doors and windows, and assuring security system is operable.
Collects applicable fees for items issued, accounts for monies collected safeguards funds and makes daily bank deposits.
Arranges furniture and equipment for various events; puts up and takes down special event decorations. May assist in conducting event.
Operates equipment and performs self-help maintenance on facilities and equipment.
Monitors inventories and number and condition of items on hand.
Inspects equipment when turned in and collects pre-set fees for damages.
- Not Required
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Demonstrated ability to performs the duties.
- Must have and retain a valid drivers license.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-13,i to include a National Agency Check (NAC) is required.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472430300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Salary Range: $9.36 to $9.36 / Per Hour
Series & Grade: NF-0189-2/2
Promotion Potential: 2
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Control Number: 472430300
Job Announcement Number: SCNAFAQ1710019403SR