Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Project Engineer II
Job Code :4980
Division :B&W MNE
Location :Lynchburg VA US 24501
% of Travel Required :0-10%
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Job Description :
* Provide oversight and leadership for component design of mPower Reactor.
* Provide direction and assure compliance with ASME Section III requirements.
* Prepare, review and/or approve technical documents such as ASME Design Specifications, component thermal and structural analyses, detail design drawings, and manufacturing documents.
* Participate in Design Reviews.
* Coordinate vendor activities and serve as liaison between internal and external vendor organizations.
* Monitor schedule performance of vendor activities to assure compliance and develop work arounds when compliance is compromised.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering with 8-12 years experience, or advanced technical degree with 6-8 years experience, or PhD with 4 years experience.
* Extensive experience with ASME Pressure Vessel Code Section III and Nuclear Regulatory Guideline requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to supervise projects and work as a team leader.
* Possess good communication and presentation skills.