Anthem Financial Analyst Sr/Financial Consultant or Consultant Sr. - 134180 in Lynchburg, Virginia
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Financial Analyst Sr./Financial Consultant or Consultant Sr. Any Anthem Location
Please Note: This position may be filled at any of the posted levels. The Manager will determine the level based upon the selected applicant’s skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
TheFinancial Analyst Sr.is responsible for preparing financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Prepares budgets, forecasts and trend analyses.
* Compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
* Creates journal entries.
* Compiles and prepares ad hoc financial reports.
TheFinancial Consultant/Sr.will be responsible for planning, forecasting, accounting and reporting which includes reviewing and preparing interpretation of financial data, financial projections and results for the Anthem Pharmacy Solutions business.
Looking for a problem solver that has the ability to build financial databases and reports. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies complex financial problems or issues, researches solutions, and implements corrective steps to achieve higher level of efficiency.
- Advises management of various financial models and recommendations.
- Prepares complex presentations.
- Develops a comprehensive database for granular level pharmacy forecasting and reporting.
- Develops a validation process of data being utilized and ensure ongoing integrity of data.
- Performs testing and documenting results on the pharmacy financial database.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop forecasting assumptions for pharmacy claims trends.
- Completes documentation of business requirements.
- Troubleshooting data issues as they arise.
- Creates, analyzes and summarizes business performance reports and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, as well as any necessary ad hoc reports.
- Collaborates with team and provides deliverables to outside departments.
- Provides guidance to less experienced financial analysts and consultants.
Financial Analyst Sr. Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance; 2-4 years of experience in general accounting, financial planning, and management reporting; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred. Financial Consultant Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance; 3-5 years experience in general accounting, finance, or budget and planning; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred. Financial Consultant Sr. Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance; at least 5 years budgeting, forecasting and accounting financial reporting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA, CPA, CMA, FSA, and/or CFA preferred.
/*Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. */
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Financial Analyst Sr/Financial Consultant or Consultant Sr. - 134180
Requisition ID: 134180