HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registrar for Lewis-Gale Alleghany in Low Moor, Virginia
Lewis-Gale Alleghany Hospital
We are seeking a PRN Registrar (less than 20 hours a week) in the Emergency Department for Lewis-Gale Alleghany Hospital. You will need to be available as needed to work weekends and Holidays as needed.
You will be required to complete Onboarding and Training Requirements.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
* Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
* Providing information to patients.
* You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred. * Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting. * Must have previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience. * Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
Parallon Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation’s leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Registrar for Lewis-Gale Alleghany
Location: Virginia-Low Moor-LewisGale Hospital Alleghany
Requisition ID: 08648-139289