Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition Number:72707
Category:Information Systems - Operations
Primary Location:Langley Afb, VA, US
Clearance Status:Must be Current
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required:Up to 25%
This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in the vicinity of Langley AFB, VA. The expected start date is June 1, 2013.
To provide Installation Geospatial Information and Services (GeoBase) program implementation, execution, and management services for ACC/A7, Expeditionary Combat Support Division, in support of ACC Civil Engineer and warfighter activities.
- Provide Geospatial and IT Web-Services Administration and Support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain current and future ACC GeoBase Enterprise geospatial webservices integration with GCSS-AF, to include DISA GCDS .mil (NIPRNet and SIPRNet) networks.
- Implement and maintain current and future layer-level access control configurations for geospatial web-services.
- Implement and maintain current and future AFCENT and AFSOUTH expeditionary webservices on GCSS-AF, to include DISA GCDS .mil (NIPRNet and SIPRNet) networks.
- Implement and maintain current and future pre-rendered and cached installation and/or FOL geospatial data for web-services. Ensure the quality of pre-rendered and cached installation and FOL web-services on NIPRNet and SIPRNet networks – update images and .MXD files as appropriate – to include the DoD .mil environment.
- Implement and maintain the current and future geospatial data services viewing framework that consolidates multiple users into a single user interface.
- Provide technical assistance and recommendation for implementing and maintaining current and future installation geospatial data services, in conjunction with installation GeoBase (includes AFCENT and AFSOUTH) requirements.
- Maintain and update the public key infrastructure (PKI) accreditation for all systems, web servers, and applications hosted on the ACC GeoBase Enterprise.
- Provide user administration and access control through reduced sign on (RSO); Maintain and update the RSO junctions for connection to GCSS-AF, to include DISA GCDS.
- Assist with virtual machine ware (VMWare) evaluation and implementation to support developmental web services.
- Troubleshoot ACC network, GCSS-AF, and DISA GCDS issues that affect ACC GeoBase systems, geospatial information and web-services, as well as provide recommendations to mitigate such issues.
- Provide Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support (helpdesk) for current and future GeoBase and functional community business processes and decision-support applications (third-party) hosted on the ACC GeoBase Enterprise; Services include support for web-based and GCSS-AF based applications, content management requirements, application troubleshooting and development, reporting, and AF approved business and mission production suites used to fulfill functional community requirements in support of the AF, to include:
o AF Map Viewer (to include embedded tools).
o Work Clearance Tool (e103).
o Airfield Obstruction Tool (AOT).
o Expeditionary Site Selection Tool (ESS).
o Data Discovery and Delivery Tool (VoyagerGIS).
o Exercise in a Box (ExBOX).
- Assist the AF in implementing the AF GeoBase consolidated geospatial information system.
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: BS or BA degree(s) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geography, or Cartography.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in GIS integration using Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) software, to include ArcGIS Desktop, ArcSDE, ArcServer, Autodesk ACAD Map 3D and Oracle; Demonstrated experience can be shown via training certificates or past projects.
- One (1) year experience in GIS Enterprise systems architecture.
- Two (2) years of hands-on experience managing ArcServer 10.x, to include:
o Installing and un-installing ArcServer and all supporting software.
o Management of ArcServer web-services.
o Performance tuning.
o Technical troubleshooting.
- Four (4) years experience in managing GIS and IT projects; Demonstrated experience can be shown via training certificates or past projects.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience working in the AF GeoBase program (Garrison and Expeditionary) at either the Installation, MAJCOM, or AF echelon; Demonstrated experience can be shown via past projects or resumes.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience in developing and implementing ESRI geodatabases and feature classes using industry standards.
- One (1) year of demonstrated experience with CAD/GIS data conversion.
- Working knowledge of AD, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, PKI, HTTPS, NAS, DAS, COTS and GOTS applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ArcGIS 10.x or higher, ArcSDE 10.x or higher and ArcServer 10.x or higher.
- Working knowledge of applicable standards, such as FGDC, ISO, OGC, and SDS 3.x. Encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Two (2) years of experience in geospatial technical writing and documentation; Demonstrated experience can be shown via college transcripts, training certificates, or past projects.
- Computer skills, including MS Office, MS Outlook, and MS Project; Demonstrated experience can be shown via MS Windows or MS Office certification.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Secret security clearance required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.