Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Web Applications Developer - TSA
Location: USA-VA: VIRGINIA-HERNDON
Job Number: 13001G9
The TSA Freedom Center has procured a Crisis Information Management System (CIMS) Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product that enables the Command Center to track incidents, and provide automated processing of data turning it into actionable information that can be disseminated to field activities and the leadership to respond to or prevent terrorist attacks on or natural disasters within the United States. The primary CIMS product in use by the Freedom Center is WebEOC®. The support team develops and supports webEOC products to meet TSA-wide requirements.
Sharepoint is a primary information repository for TSA. The Freedom Center utilizes Infopath for expanded functionality and communication for various Sharepoint related activities.
* Develop and support WebEOC® work products.
* Data capture, storage, and display.
* Creation of new user interface forms using WebEOC
* Creation of user-requested reports
* Develop and support Sharepoint and Infopath work products.
* Creation of new user interface forms using Infopath
* Assist with user account management
* Create ad hoc reports
* Document administrative support standard operating procedures
* Create and maintain a Help Desk Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Guide, based on trouble tickets, support calls and user inquiries
* Collect, analyze, and help resolve trouble reports.
* Assist in providing periodic comprehensive documentation for SharePoint and InfoPath.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
* Six or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience
* Experience working with overall business/account objectives and goals
* Experience working with operating systems such as Windows, Linux, etc
* Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
* Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C , etc
* Experience working with business areas such as Sales/Marketing, Business/Financial Analysis, Project Management
* Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret clearance and an Entry on Duty(EoD) clearance
* Knowledge of WebEOC is a plus.
* Working knowledge of ishare systems and administrative policies and procedures.
* Capability of providing periodic comprehensive documentation for SharePoint and InfoPath.
* Ability to use advanced techniques in spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
* Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions and judgments in keeping with the level of the position, and plan, prioritize, balance, and review a variety of projects that must be completed simultaneously and on time.