ManTech Talent Acquisition Director in Herndon, Virginia
ManTech has an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and driven Talent Acquisition Director in its Herndon, VA office. The position will report to the VP of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition for the Mission Solutions & Services (MSS) group of ManTech International Corporation. This group is comprised of 4,000 employees across multiple domestic and international locations. ManTech is experiencing an enviable contract win rate which is fueling significant growth and a corresponding insatiable appetite for talent!
This vital management position will support full life cycle recruiting processes that drive the creation of a pipeline of qualified talent. This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled leader to use recruiting skills to build a broad spectrum of highly qualified candidates with skills and experience in information technology, software development, systems engineering, analysis and program management support to Federal Government customers in the DoD and across Civilian Agencies.
The role will contribute to corporate initiatives to build an enhanced set of talent acquisition processes and practices that exploit the features and functionality of the Workday enterprise human capital management solution. It s a great time to join ManTech!
· Champion a recruiting environment and culture that supports aggressive growth objectives and expansion forecasts.
· Manage and evaluate the full-life-cycle recruiting system, processes, personnel and training to further expand existing recruiting practices.
· Must be knowledgeable with and embrace social media talent acquisition methods and tools. In this regard, having the capacity to teach others how to use and exploit such tool sets as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google is critical.
· Maintain weekly reporting to include open head count, offers status, candidate tracking and talent acquisition metrics. Gap closure activities that address undesired trends – particularly in the areas of offer-acceptance and interview-offer ratios. Experience in Excel with ability to perform analysis is highly valued.
· Partner with the management team to create a staffing and hiring plan that supports business plans for growth and emerging needs.
· Supports business development efforts with candidate pipelines that match a contingent workforce with potential contract awards.
· Perform searches for active and passive candidates using computer data bases, networking, internet recruiting resources, recruiting firms and employee referrals.
· Evaluate vendor tools for desired outcomes and guide vendors to adjustments using data gleaned from their platforms.
· Maintain knowledge about best practice recruiting trends and tools with an eye towards integrating that which will improve desired outcomes.
· Manage the full life cycle of recruiting to ensure recruiters present best in-class candidates, conducting strong in-depth technical screenings and interviews.
· Engage with military recruiting initiatives with a passion for the country s military personnel
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves, be engaged, and drive for success of the business is critical
· Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of recruiting, supervisory and management experience.
· Strong MS Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Proven record of performing large incumbent captures (200+FTE) with challenging requirements along with oversight and active engagement with recruiting for geographically dispersed populations for US based and requirements outside of the continental US (OCONUS)
· Proactive approach and prior experience of engagement with business development
· Experience with networking, engaging with customers, and keen ability to source and mentor staff
· Polished approach to presenting, working with hiring managers, and ability to provide solutions
· Willingness to travel
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and eight to ten years of progressive HR management experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, 12-15 years w/Bachelors Degree, 09-12 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.