Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Systems Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Full Time / Exempt
Must have or be able to obtain a DoD issued Top Secret/SCI clearance
A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is desirable.
Minimum of 20 years of progressive experience
Negotiable based on experience, education and qualifications.
* The Army Modeling and Simulation Office (AMSO) provides oversight, and management of Models and Simulations (M&S) across all Army M&S domains. Accomplishment of this mission includes developing & promulgating the Army's M&S policy; supporting Senior Leaders in resourcing Army M&S programs; promoting the Army's M&S research program; fostering reuse and development of common M&S components & tools; ensuring integration of M&S across all Army M&S domains; providing oversight of Advanced Concepts and Requirements (ACR), Research, Development, and Acquisition (RDA), Training, Exercises, & Military Operations (TEMO); & the evolving M&S Communities of Interest.
* Supports the Army Modeling & Simulation Office and the two organizationally aligned divisions.
* Provides subject matter expertise in the following areas: information assurance, software design, testing, integration, systems engineering, M&S, Information Technology, and knowledge management.
* Assists in the development and presentation of emerging M&S requirements.
* Prepares executive summaries, information papers, briefings, and other related M&S correspondence.
* Provides continuous review and detailed analysis of current and future M&S programs.
* Prepares executive summaries, information papers, briefings, and other M&S related correspondence.
* Assists with developing and implementing M&S programs.
* Provides support to AMSO ongoing and special projects.
* Demonstrated managerial abilities and ability to manage simultaneous multiple complex tasks and activities.
* Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues.
* Demonstrated ability to prepare and brief statistical data, prepare reports and command level correspondence, and present briefings to General Officers.
* Possesses experience and knowledge of current operational issues.
* Possesses experience as an instructor and training developer.
* Possess knowledge of Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) training guidance, strategies, philosophies, and regulations.
* Demonstrated ability to integrate and synchronize programs.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills and must possess the ability to communicate effectively with USG customers, executive and senior leadership, and support management staff.
* Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to design, develop and deliver high-quality deliverables created through collaboration.
BMA, LLC, SDVO small business attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America's finest young SDVO small business organizations.