Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Req ID 254171BR
Industry Job Title Configuration Analyst Sr
Job Code/Title E4843:Configuration Analyst Sr
Job Description This position supports the TMA Defense Health Services System (DHSS) Program Executive Office (PEO)by providing Configuration Management support for the following suite of DHSS products: Military Health System (MHS) Data Repository (MDR), Military Health System (MHS) MART (M2) , Protected Health Information Management Tool (PHIMT), Clinical Data Mart (CDM), Purchased Care (TRICARE Encounter Data (TED)/Patient Encounter Processing and Reporting (PEPR)), Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics (ESSENCE), OKC Portal and touch labor for the infrastructure located at the Buckley Air Force Base in Denver, CO. This suite of products provides timely, accurate, and appropriate decision support information to those charged with the responsibility for managing the delivery of healthcare. The DHSS systems and support center provides a single location for all federally funded organizations and other Information Technology (IT) systems to receive MHS healthcare data.
This position provides CM support for all DHSS projects including, but not limited to: performing all CM functions (configuration identification, status accounting, configuration change management, verification and audit, and CM planning), managing and controlling product baselines, performing all technical administrative activities necessary to keep the DHSS CM tools Serena Business Manager and Version Manager operational and accessible to the DHSS PEO and DHSS contractor staff, providing administrative support for DHSS CCB meetings, and producing and distributing CM reports.
Basic Qualifications This position requires:
- Configuration management experience with industry standard work products and control procedures that comply with the Configuration Management (CM) requirements employed for DHSS systems to include: configuration identification, status accounting, configuration change management, verification and audit, and CM planning); version control and management to ensure a consistent and referenceable project library; and traceability of all software and hardware configuration items.
- Experience managing and controlling product baselines
- Experience performing the technical administrative activities necessary to keep CM tools (Serena Business Manager and Version Manager) operational and accessible program staff and contractors. Experience sith the process of using Serena TeamTrack to update the status of Change Requests (CRs) and System Incident Reports (SIRs) that require PEO action and to provide recommendations to the Change Control Board (CCB).
- An in-depth understanding of the configuration change control process, the role of the Change Control Board, and change control documentation
- Experience managing configuration changes associated with product enhancements; Operating Systems upgrades, and patches; middleware upgrades and patches; upgrades to support tools Experience producing CM reports
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with DHSS support and supervisory staff and assure that proper communication channels remain open at all times.
- Knowledge of computers and the following software: Microsoft word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, and graphic programs.
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Demonstrated writing skills
- U.S. Citizenship
- ADPII Public Trust Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Desired skills TMA experience
Security Clearance Public Trust
LMCareers Business Unit ESS0999 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S8200)
Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol
Program DHSS Support
Department 7148024:Army ITES (OS)
Job Class Health Services
Job Category Experienced Professional
Relocation Available No
Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Req Type Blue Sky