Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Advantage Financial Business Analyst /SME- [Job_TitleName] -> - AddThis Button BEGIN ->
Share|- AddThis Button END ->
Category: -[Job_CategoryName]->Information Technology-[Job_CategoryName]->
City: -[Job_CityName]->Fairfax-[Job_CityName]->,-[Job_ProvStateName]->Virginia-[Job_ProvStateName]->,-[Job_CountryName]->United States-[Job_CountryName]->
Position ID: J0113-1372 --[Job_JobTypeName]->Permanent Full Time-[Job_JobTypeName]->
CGI is seeking a Senior Financial Business Analyst with prior experience working with CGI Advantage Financials modules. This candidate can be located anywhere in the continetal United States. This position is a Monday-Thursday travel positions (all expenses paid).
The candidate will be responsible for implementing financial components of an ERP system within the public sector. Activities will include business process analysis, systems design, testing, production implementation, and post-implementation support throughout the full systems development life cycle.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients and co-workers to document business processes/requirements, recommend process improvements, document processes within the new system, and design system enhancements where necessary.
Business Analysts are responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Lead/participate in sessions to review and document existing business processes and requirements
- Assess requirements vs. baseline system offerings to indentify and document fits virus gaps within the new application
- Recommend business processes improvements that minimize potential application changes
- Define new business processes and procedures within the context of the new application software
- Develop system enhancement design documents to meet established business requirements
- Provide functional support to technical analysts and developers working in conversion, interface, and reporting areas
- Work with end users to refine business practices to ensure alignment with application processing
- Develop/maintain test plans, conduct system testing, and document results
- Provide status reports to project managers and monitor the timely completion of scheduled tasks
- Provide user support and deliver user documentation
Essential Skills Required:
- 3-5 years experience in systems design and implementation
- Experience in one or more subsystems of the Advantage Financial application
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment under tight timelines
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and curiosity are key qualities.
- Ability to Travel to client site as needed
- Familiarity with SharePoint or similar collaboration tools
- Experience testing and debugging applications issues
- Experience working with application development teams
Candidates should be able to working independently and within a team environment. Good writing skills, attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills are critical. A proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Access (or equivalent packages) is a must. Individual must have a strong background in requirements analysis, business process development, systems design, and system testing.
- CGI Advantage or AMS Advantage experience
- Microsoft Office � MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access � Or Equivalent
- Visio (recommended)
Education Requirements: Undergraduate Degree
Core Historical Experience:
�Functional Analysis and Documentation: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�Advantage Financials: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�Requirements Analysis and Documentation: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�Microsoft Office: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�Microsoft Visio: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�SDLC: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�System Testing: 3 to 5+ year(s)
�Test Case / Script Development: 3 to 5+ year(s)
At CGI, we�re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
* Analytical Thinking
* Business Analysis
* Requirements Analysis
* Test Case / Script Development
* Advantage Financial Mgmt
* Microsoft Visio-26754,0,24517,0,24512,0,24869,0,26672,0,24045,0->