ValleyCrest Companies Landscape Account Manager in Dulles Virginia United States
Landscape Account Manager
Job ID #:2393 Location:VA - Dulles
Functional Area:Building and Grounds Maintenance Department:ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance
Position Type:Full-Time Regular Education Required:Not Indicated
Experience Required:2+ to 5 Years Relocation Provided:
Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and maintenance company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations nationwide, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From routine maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 120 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
We currently have a full time position available for an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance accounts. Account Managers have a strong work ethic, enjoy interacting with the public and oversee multiple large commercial clients.
• Business Development - soliciting new commercial maintenance contracts for Homeowner’s Associations, industrial or commercial clients
• Building an outstanding production team - developing employees and working with employees to build and support a team environment
• Managing production for our high quality service including understanding basic horticultural concepts and working efficiently and safely at all times
• Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
• Selling enhancement services in order to improve site conditions; coordinating with other branch employees and customers to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
• Ensuring a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public
• Acting as a liaison between clients and our branch to ensure that receivables are current and collections are performed if needed
• Maintaining monthly budgets and reporting results to management
• Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
• Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Prefer Bachelors degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What we Offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
• Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!