Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Area Manager -- Maintenance
Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a
quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer.
Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality
safety, and delivery.
Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates
accountable for attainment of objectives.
Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
BS in any engineering discipline desired
* 1-3 years experience in production manufacturing process and equipment
* Prior work with training/organizational development or in another function desired
* Knowledge of Production/Maintenance Team structure, operations and requirements
* Knowledge of basic HR/training functions
* Familiarization with budget developement/management
* Knowledge of customer service techniques
* Knowledge of organizational development
* Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required.
* Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production, ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation/customer.
* Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
* Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation.
* Develop employees and foster a team culture.
* Promote safety in aspects of every task.
Business Line Manufacturing
Location VA, Danville