ManTech CI Analyst (Intermediate) in Dahlgren, Virginia
This position is located in Dahlgren, VA.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The CI Agent shall provide CI, support to MDA RDA programs, test and evaluation, fielding, and deployment of the BMDS. Support is required at the following locations as identified by the Security and Intelligence Directorate: Wake Island, Hawaiian Islands, Wallops Island, Cape Canaveral, FL; Point Mugu, CA; Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein, M.I.; Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF), Kauai, HI; Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, HI; Kodiak, AK; White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), NM; Vandenberg AFB, CA; Edwards AFB, CA; and Point Hueneme, CA; throughout the State of Alaska, Middle East, Europe and Far East. The CI Agent shall assist with gathering CI information from the Intelligence Community (IC), law enforcement (LE) and CI community. The CI Agent shall conduct CI preliminary inquiries pursuant to DoD Instruction O-5240.21 and CI Division Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). The CI Agent shall assist in the implementation of the CI Awareness and Reporting (CIAR) consistent with DoD Instruction 5240.6.
· Perform operational and investigative Liaison with Federal, State and local CI, intelligence, and LE agencies within their assigned regions. Report findings through verbal and written feedback.
· Coordinate with Federal, state, and local CI, intelligence, and LE communities through exchanges or obtaining criminal, terrorist or FISS threat information. Keep MDA leadership apprised of threats to personnel, facilities, information, technologies, and activities worldwide through verbal and written feedback, reports, meetings, and briefings.
· Perform CI officer function and create reports and updates on CI inquiries for submission to management and external customers.
· Conduct defensive CI operations for MDA tests and evaluation activities. Prepare and deliver end of day reports on site and After Action Reports (AARs).
· Conduct defensive CI operations during MDA conferences and events. Prepare and deliver end of day reports on site and After Action Reports (AARs).
· Coordinate with programs and MDA Program Protection organizations for the identification of Critical Program Information (CPI).
· Perform ad hoc Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level discovery, research, preparation, and delivery of documentation to MDA Headquarters, NCR within three hours of notification.
• Bachelor s Degree with 10+ years of experience.
• CI Agents must have received a DoD or accredited CI course for certification.
· CI Investigations, interviewing, briefing and debriefing
· Investigative report writing and interpersonal skills with senior leadership, peers and subordinates.
· Background in supply chain risk management, especially as it pertains to specific threats directed at the supply chain and countermeasures.
· DoD Military or civilian CI background, NCIS, OSI, Marine CI, 902nd
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DOD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years.
Keywords: counterintelligence agent, counterintelligence operations
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.