Northrop Grumman Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 1 in Chester, Virginia
Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 1
Requisition ID: 17013885
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Chester
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Cyber Protection professional to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Chester, VA with opportunities to move within the larger national and
international Northrop Grumman organization in 2-3 years.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Program Security Office in protecting the network security of tens of thousands of users for the Commonwealth of
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Support evaluation of established process, coordination, and security documentation.
- Make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the development of a security certification process for deployment of new services and capabilities.
- Lead the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M for new services based on the new certification process. Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's POAM and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Support the analysis and review of Program Risk Assessment activities and develop required supporting documentation.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Cyber, IT or relevant degree or 4 years related work experience in lieu of degree
- Leadership & teamwork experience, interpersonal communications skills, and/or involvement with Diversity & Inclusion organizations.
- A working knowledge of network security and industry security standards
- Ability to review and analyze industry and federal, state security policies
- Organization and prioritization skills in order to work multiple tasks
- Technical writing and communication skills
- US Citizenship is Required
- Previous education or professional Cyber and IT experience
- Cyber risk assessment experience
- Cyber policy development and amendment experience
- Cyber standards and policy development and interpretation experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 1
Requisition ID: 17013885