Quest Diagnostics Communications Specialist - Chantilly, VA in Chantilly, Virginia
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Communications Specialist in our Chantilly, VA office.
Job Summary Working with the sponsoring manager, this position will plan, schedule and coordinate company events and programs and be responsible for all internal communications in the business unit. The incumbent will possess excellent project coordination, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to turn ideas and concepts into successful events and programs. Position will ensure smooth communication between San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente locations and will report to Human Resources Business Partner.
Job Accountabilities **__________________________
- Responsible for coordinating all internal Company communications through use of print, voice, event and electronic mediums.
- Act as Communication resource for business unit project managers to ensure consistent and timely messages. Provides guidance to employee team leaders on overall communication strategy.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates company events and programs including employee events, meetings, forums, programs and conference scheduling under the direction of the sponsoring manager.
- Develops event program materials to include presentations, announcements, fliers and all related print materials.
- Responsible for the development, launch and maintence (content editor) of the business unit Intranet site and related electronic messaging mediums.
- Coordinates all communications for employee events and helps coordinate/lead certain employee events.
- Manages event/program marketing and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
.__________________________ Job Requirements **___________________________
Bachelor’s Degree. Major in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
Prior work experience in an administrative or customer service capacity. Internal communication experience strongly preferred.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications to include MS Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Project coordination skills.
Strong analytical and planning skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.]
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email QDJobs@questdiagnostics.com or call 262-439-1939 for assistance or an accommodation.
Job Title: Communications Specialist - Chantilly, VA
Job ID: 3786115
Location: 14225 Newbrook Drive
Full/Part Time: Full-Time