Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Cook I | Banquets | FT - (19514)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Cook I | Banquets | FT
Orlando @ ChampionsGate - Champions Gate, FL 33896 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Orlando @ ChampionsGate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Summary:Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing/serving all banquet food.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Prepare a mixture of buffet and plated style items
* Production of orders to include Grilling, Roasting, and Baking fish, steaks, chicken and shellfish.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Advanced Knife skills required
* Prior Culinary experience required
* Must be familiar with all cooking techniques
* Must be familiar with batch and quantity cooking
* Ability to multi-task
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.