Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC. QA Engineer - U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders ONLY in Blacksburg, Virginia
Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer.
*This position is for a DOD contract that requires employees to be a US Citizen or Green Card holder. Please do not apply if you can not meet this requirement.*
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated QA Engineers experienced in Automated Testing and Release Engineering with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test automation scripts.
- Work closely with Software Engineering and Project Management to ensure that all deliverables meet functional specifications.
- Contribute to in-house test automation framework.
- Test and evaluate internal and external product releases and provide constructive feedback to the software engineering team.
- Participate in software design and planning.
- Work closely with peers in a collaborative team environment.
- Proactively ensure best practices are followed.
- 2+ years of test automation experience that includes testing experience with Windows and Linux platforms, Web applications, SOAP, and REST web services.
- Testing experience with server side API's and relational databases is desired.
- Good understanding of QA, testing and software development methodologies and familiarity with industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to execute test cases and automated test scripts and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the software.
- Ability to accurately record test results and software defects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to articulate observations in writing.
- Experience using Selenium and other test automation tools.
- Experience using Jenkins for Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP UI or other Web Service/API tool is a plus.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies is a plus.
- SQA Certification such as CSTE, CTFL, ISTQB, and/or CSQA is a plus.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***** No Agencies Please *****
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.