Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Description: Raytheon is supporting a Federal Government customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment. In support of the customer's strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for key individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment. A specialist in quality analysis is needed to support the customer team.
This position can be a Salary Grade E02 or E03 based upon the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for products and services
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of deliverables
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing standards and/or mechanisms
- Conducts quality assurance tests
- Performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Will serve as a specialist in the areas of design, product evaluation and reliability, and research and development as they applied to quality control.
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- A grade/level E02 requires a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience
- A grade/level E03 requires a minimum of 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience as a Quality Analyst/Engineer on a software development program
- Outstanding communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Customer Focused.
- 4+ years of experience for the E02 Level
- 6+ years of experience for the E03 Level
- Experience supporting DHS, Intelligence and/or DoD Customers
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly synthesize data into information
- Experience in software and database design, development and test
Required Education (including Major): Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics. Experience will be considered in lieu of education requirements.
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), with 2011 sales of $25 billion, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. With headquarters in Waltham, Mass., Raytheon employs 71,000 people worldwide.
At Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS), we transform data into knowledge. IIS is a leading provider of intelligence and information solutions, specializing in ground processing, unmanned ground systems, cybersecurity operations, homeland security and other markets to resolve the most complex problems for our customers worldwide. IIS employs more then 8,300 people worldwide with major hubs in the Mid Atlantic Region, Aurora, CO, and national Headquarters in Garland, TX, IIS generated $3 billion in 2011 revenues.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To Apply for this position, pleaseCLICK HERE