Macy's Macy's Delmarva South District, Arlington, VA: Cosmetic Account Coordinator Shiseido in Arlington, Virginia
* Job Overview: *
As a Cosmetic Account Coordinator, you will actively participate in strategic planning and development of assigned territories as well as partner with stores, and vendor partners to ensure consistent standards and objectives. You will be responsible for driving a selling culture that supports our My Macy’s initiatives, our Omni Channel Strategies and MAGIC. Additionally you will train and develop our Cosmetic Beauty Advisors (BA) and Counter Managers (CM) to achieve planned sales, while maintaining customer service standards. Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by role modeling selling behaviors and techniques while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional customer service
- Consistently provide feedback and recognition to support MAGIC selling behaviors
- Demonstrate awareness of key sales drivers through My Macy’s including new launches and product promotions
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation; communicate advertising and sales information
Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented
Maximize team selling effectiveness through consistent recognition and feedback to enrich the My Customer experience
- Coach Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors on MyClient and MAGIC selling behaviors
- Review & utilize Cosmetic Scorecards to provide recognition; partner with Sales Managers and Counter Managers to develop and communicate strategies to improve results
- Plan and coordinate special events by location to drive sales
- Ensure maintenance of visual guidelines and promotional set up
Partner with District Merchant to identify business driving opportunities
Partner with Sales Managers to interview and employ selling focused Cosmetic Sales Associates in the absences of Vendor partner
- Support the development of a qualified sales team that can support My Macy’s, Omni and MAGIC Selling
- Engage in Macy’s and Vendor recognition program; recognize Associates with MAGIC cards and MAGIC stories
- Coach Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors on product knowledge by holding in-store product training
- Consistently offer rapid recognition while observing selling floor
- Ensure associates are aware of the selling area top sellers and key selling opportunities for the week
Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- Qualifications: * Education/Experience
1-2 years management experience required. Cosmetics experience preferred.
Ability to read, write, and interpret instruction documents such as reports and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception and focus adjustment.
Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Exceptional customer service skills. Goal-driven, with ability to multi-task. Must be creative in training of product knowledge and motivation of daily objectives. Must be creative and resourceful for special events. Ability to train, coach, and develop a team of highly successful associates. Enthusiastic, friendly, positive energy. Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication.
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Arlington- VA
Job: Cosmetics Sales
Req ID: 90300186