Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Java Architect Manager
Location: USA-VA - Arlington
Position: Java Architect Manager
Organization: Technology Growth Platform / Architecture, Development & Integration
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% Travel required
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Accenture is your chance to make a real difference to the way the world's leading companies and governments operate.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
* work with cutting edge technology
* deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
* work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
* receive continuous training
* gain rapid career progression
The Architecture, Development & Integration group contributes to Accenture growth by developing highly skilled architects who drive innovation, improve delivery effectiveness, and increase win-rates through differentiated, specialized, world-class capability. There are seven Architecture Specialties within the Advanced Delivery & Integration.
Architecture, Development & Integration professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. As an Architecture, Development & Integration professional, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. Technology Architecture professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Responsibilities include the following:
Will become familiar with common, relevant architecture frameworks and be able to use them in diagnosing and assessing architectures. Contribute to the high-level design in constructing a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc. Perform technology architecture and infrastructure design activities, portions of technology build, test and deployment activities, refine and enhance architecture and framework, as well as troubleshoot and debug technology integration problems.
Ability to travel 100% is required.
* Minimum 5 years of Java experience
* Minimum 1 year experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate or iBATIS
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
* Ability to travel 100%Ability to travel 100% is required.
* Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere or WebLogic) or Open Source Application Servers (i.e. JBoss)
* Experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate or iBATIS
* Experience with rules platform and rules maintenance architectures
* Experience with Rules Package solutions (Blaze or iLog) or Open Source Rules Engine (i.e. Drools)
* Architecture design experience and design patterns
* Performance testing
* Previous consulting experience
* Experience in a Lead role
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Professional Skills Requirements:
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women