eGlobalTechInc ISSO Support Consultant in Arlington, Virginia
About the Role:
This individual will support ISSOs working for a Federal customer.
Assisting with continuous monitoring/ongoing authorization for Federal Systems including:
- Security impact assessments
- Supporting security control assessors during security control assessments
- Representing security during control and configuration management
- Updating and maintaining all system documentation (e.g. SSPs, ITCP, RA, etc.)
- Reviewing vulnerability scans and assisting with prioritization
- Writing waivers
- Developing Interconnection Security Agreements or Memorandums of Understanding
- Tracking and assisting with POA&Ms;
- Conducting IT Contingency Planning annual exercises
- 1 -3 years of experience in information security, with a concentration on system security authorization as it applies to the US Government.
- Understanding of all phases of the Risk Management Framework
- Direct experience developing content for security authorization packages
- Highly-motivated, fast-learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and oral communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating and ensuring scheduled goals are met
- Desire to grow professionally and work towards obtaining security certifications
- Ability to work full time on the customer site
- Any industry accepted security certification
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.
Type: Regular Full-Time
US Citizen Required: Yes
Job Location: US-VA-Arlington
Active Security Clearance Required: none
Clearance Status: Clearable