ManTech Instructional Systems Designer in Alexandria, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation is looking for an Instructional Systems Designer for our client location in Alexandria, VA.
• Develop User Guides for CBP, other government agencies, and the Trade community that inform the audience about the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) application.
• Create and develop simulations and videos supporting Instructor-led Training (ILT) using Adobe Technical Communication Suite to include Captivate and Camtasia.
• Create and develop On-Line Help using Adobe Technical Communication Suite to include RoboHelp
• Create User Guides for Trade audience that encompasses a diverse range of topics.
• Develop Quick Reference Guides that provide end-users with the information needed to perform difficult or infrequently used topics.
• Write Training Requirements & Plans – planning documents outlining the training solution that meet “best practice training standards.
• Infrequent travel may be needed at times to provide support in a classroom environment as well as conduct system demonstrations via on-line webinars.
• Ability to assimilate technical information related to CBP proprietary applications for the processing of in-bound/out-bound Cargo and multiple financial applications.
• Write on-line Help for the ACE application
• A Bachelor s Degree in English, Information Technology, or other related discipline and a minimum of 4 - 6 years of relevant experience
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience developing courseware using authoring tools to include Adobe Captivate and Camtasia
• Ability to successfully obtain a comprehensive background investigation.
• Knowledgeable of Performance Based Learning Objectives and The Kirkpatrick Model
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to receive DHS/CBP Suitability Clearance
• Must be US Citizen
Location: Alexandria, VA
Requires Bachelor¿s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.